Here are my favorite things I found around the internet this week:
- “How to know you’re…” articles are a dime a dozen, but I think this list of “20 Signs You’re Succeeding In Life Even If You Don’t Feel You Are” is a pretty good one.
- I really loved to read Roger Ebert’s take on movies and have missed his reviews. NPR’s Fresh Air had a really great interview with his wife and the director of an upcoming documentary about his life, based on his memoir (of the same name), “Life Itself.” I’ve been looking forward to reading his memoir this summer and now I’m excited for the documentary too.
- Would you name your child after a film character?
- If you’re a fan of This American Life, you probably know that the show has recently parted ways with its longtime distributor, Public Radio International. The New York Times had an interesting article about why it happened and what’s next for the show and Ira Glass.
- Looks like I’m not the only one who enjoyed The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet.
- Who knew there was so much kerfuffle surrounding Twitter?
- Buzz Feed compiled a list of all 339 books referenced in Gilmore Girls.
Happy perusing and happy weekend!