Here are some of my favorite things this week:
- I love the song Georgia by Vance Joy so so much, and YouTube kindly recommended an acoustic rendition that I, no lie, looped for the last three hours of my workday yesterday. Still not tired of it.
- Roxane Gay on “The Pleasure of Clapping Back“
- A former coworker recommended “The Dream” and for some dumb reason, I didn’t immediately listen to it. I should have. It’s good.
- ASMR versions of iconic Real Housewives scenes had me CACKLING.
- I really enjoy reading Emily Nussbaum’s take on pretty much anything, so I’m excited for her new book.