Here are my favorite things I found around the internet this week:
- This article on “how friendships end in the Instagram age” struck a chord.
- The Toast has a great list on scary things to read in October based on how easily scared you are.
- NPR has a very informative article on this years Nobel Prize in literature winner, Patrick Modiano.
- Joshua Rothman wrote a really interesting analysis of Gone Girl.
- The New Yorker published a Haruki Murakami story in this week’s issue!
- These Outlander recaps are pretty darn delightful.
Happy perusing and happy weekend!