Here are my favorite things I found around the internet this week:
- The aforementioned Lizzie Bennet Diaries YouTube channel posted a new video this week!
- I’ve been really into BookTube lately (and am thinking about doing some videos of my own), and thought this was a really great introduction to what exactly BookTube has to offer.
- This is a really thought-provoking article on the intentions of writers and unintended trigger warnings.
- It’s commencement season and NPR has compiled the best speeches EVER!
- The Nerdist podcast featured Jon Favreau a couple weeks ago, and they had a really interesting and delightful conversation.
- Manic Pixie Nightmare Girl.
- This is a really good recap and analysis of the most recent (and best in a long time) episode of Mad Men.
- GIVE GREG THE HOLIDAY!
Happy perusing and happy weekend!